Thursday 21 February 2013

Days 12 & 13

Day 12. Your dream college.
Believe it or not I actually did not have a dream college never had , I wanted to be a Dr a surgeon to be exact but that dream did not occur , I like my current University its nice small friendly , and to be honest once i can afford graduate/post graduate studies I will not be fussed where it is as long as it has a good forensic/genetics/anthropology department I will be content, I would even consider a place in the states as long as its nice and not too big .

But if we are talking dreams well My dream college is the one that is going to offer me a scholarship to do some research :D


Day 13. Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.

I want to move somewhere not in the middle of no where but also not right in the middle of the city perhaps a suburb near a city with a big yard , good Lord I am aging!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to state your opinion!