Friday 22 February 2013




Day 14. Your earliest memory.
This is a tough one especially since I actually have developed memory issues within the last year ( yes we know why that happened!) I remember the ice cream van oh i remember i had a toy bull that completely 
disappeared, oh and that i liked running around in my underwear and shouting like tarzan , does that count as my earliest memory ? 

Day 15. Your favorite blogs
hmmm there are so many I like lou lou's blog of course that goes without saying, one of my favorite blogs has to be Ali Brosh's which can be found at 
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co.uk/ just love it and pretty much all the blogs she has advertised ,  naturally the lovely Marnie's blog http://whatsupwithred.blogspot.co.uk/ is just Bloody amazing ! this is a pretty awesome blog too http://judy-minutebyminutedaybyday.blogspot.co.uk/ actually if i keep going i am going to just post all the blogs on my favorites !!

Day 16. Your views on mainstream music.
is it disney? is it jazzy? is it classicy? can i sing it ? if its not then my view is that I do not like it !


But I do generally love music especially acoustic , or maybe i just love listening to certain people's voices? it might be a bit of both because i just adore a good pair of pipes! Lady G has a decent set on her , lizzy does too when she doesn't burst in to giggles, there is a lass called lona who literally has the voice of an angel , there are many more i know and to me they are my mainstream music :)


And ! I was discussing earlier with somebody I heard a song that was a blast from the past " The Ugly Bug Ball" listen to it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to state your opinion!