Tuesday 19 February 2013

Combined days

Day 8. A moment you felt most satisfied in your life {your happiest moment}
I have been racking my brain and I honestly do not have a one go to happiest moment, a couple i could think of were ruined shortly after so  they can't count and the rest well they are of the usual nothing that particularly stands out so when i think of something i will be sure to share .

Day 9. How you hope your future will be like.
Happy

Day 10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Absolutely not! i will tell you it was nothing special though and lacked the magic of it all.


ok so I am not particularly in a good writing mood I just had a horrible nightmare that has my chest clenched 2 hours later soooooooooo i bid you all goodnight , if you have tips on how to get over a nightmare do let me know ive never had one this bad it may not be that bad but i was friggin crying in it .... i dont cry!!!

1 comment:

  1. :( I can't give you advice on the nightmare thing, I have them too from time to time. Hope you're feeling better though xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to state your opinion!