Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 7

                                     Day 7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.


Where is Day 6 you say ? well day 6 requires thinking and my brain function is currently low as it would not surprise me to find that  i only have half a brain and the space that the other half is supposed is actually filled with green goo and nasty bacteria right now. 

Soooo day 6 will  be posted later tonight or when i am in a better mood 

I am a very stubborn , somewhat intelligent (especially considering the presence of only half a brain ) passionate logical individual with a strong personality and  the potential to turn very very dark and evil .

Yes I am a Scorpio and Yes I mostly fit the criteria , the good parts anyway !


and here is a thought I am going to leave you with for now , somebody asked me why are people preferring online dating to actual dating nowadays ? 

my answer to that is why do people prefer sending emails to an actual letter now ?

I prefer hand writing letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to state your opinion!