Sunday 17 February 2013

Day 2

                                                    Day 2. Where you’d like to be in 10 years

Hmmmm this is a tough one , ideally by then I would like to have achieved a postgraduate degree and actually started working hopefully making achievements as a genetic analysis of some sort , I think i would like to have if not finished started writing my awesome book that I intend to write although currently all i know is that it will be witty and funny but that is about it . Of course there is the usual transportation method be it a horse a jet an enlarged wolf car hybrid whatever is greener and more fun in ten years time ( i am not mentioning economically friendly because who knows maybe my book and genetics advances have made me rich!) a place of residence would be nice and a pet of course! I will absolutely have an alaskan malamute X Gsd by then and potentially another dog too .

Oh oh oh ! maybe i will have opened my school for gentlemen , no its not as bad as it sounds , see chivalry is taking its last gasps of breath and dying at the moment , we need to teach the males in our societies how to be men again real gentlemen with manners and consideration and kindness and plenty of other things! which is what this school will be for :D

So I guess what I am trying to say is that in 10 years time I would like to have just settled down , and about to see more of the world !


Who is coming to Fiji with me ?!

P.S:
Since I am attempting to eat healthier and exercise more as of now hopefully in ten years time I will also have a body to match this fantastic personality .

1 comment:

Feel free to state your opinion!