Monday 6 April 2015

E

E is for elephants!


this is still one of my favourite things of all time!

ok so E is for elephants , but it is also for exercise,mental exercise is fantastic, but after all the gorging i am sure most people did yesterday,with both food and chocolate!
I feel it is good to remind you that exercise is very good for your health.
it does not have to be vigorous,getting slightly out of breath is good.It can be as simple as going up and down the stairs a few times per day, walking to the nearest shop rather than taking the car.
I say that because I am trying to lose more weight and keep the weight that i have lost off. Also I have restarted playing squash and i'm not as bad as I used to be, I actually hit the ball every now and then now !
Also, the weather is starting to get nicer now! get out and enjoy the sun! get some Vitamin D,enjoy the fresh air, have ICE CREAM or frozen yogurt.

I think I am trying to tell you to Enjoy yourself :)

I feel an exciting change in the air, hopefully it will be amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to state your opinion!