Monday 4 June 2012

Do you ever get tired of being the good guy or well girl in some of your cases, I am tired of being the good guy that is going to wait and do the right thing, say the right words, take the time needed, bite my tongue , sacrifice my mental and emotional well being ..... do you ever feel it all does not work regardless of just how good you try to be you are still the bad guy or in some cases being the nice guy is scary enough ....

I'm tired of being the good guy, any villains giving out lessons by any chance?  

2 comments:

  1. I try to be the good "guy" and be nice and just be passive about the things that's said about me. I have always taken criticism pretty well and use it to better myself. I'm done. I don't want to be nice anymore. I'm tired of being stepped on.
    You find a tutor for villains, let me know. I wanna join the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a tutor for villains! now there's a story idea:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to state your opinion!