Wednesday 1 May 2013

Tchoo Tchoo!

T is for trouble


now trouble comes in all shapes and sizes as we all know, there is the obvious trouble that gets you in to trouble as in criminal activities that gets you jailed, but that is not the subject of today's post , although I suppose T should be for time keeping which I have been beyond terrible at, 2 blogs, essays, stress, family, work, man flue  and a social life can be time consuming when you are not very good at multitasking .

Some people seem to be attracted to trouble, it is almost like there is a magnetism, or an addiction for lack of better terms, an addiction to having some sort of trouble regardless of how minimal in their life.When it isn't there they will cause it, which is sad unhealthy but more importantly hurtful , if you find yourself with that behavior or anybody else for that matter please try to stop or help, it has such a broad butterfly effect that can be devastating.

T is also for time but I don't know how that works exactly other than it goes fast when you are having fun and slow when you are not, time wasting though is something i know plenty about! yes I admit I am a procrastinator but that is only because i know my limitations and know things can still get done on time, in saying that although I am perfectly fine wasting my own time I despise having my time wasted, if you can not respect me and don't take me seriously or only want to analyze and test my reactions then you are wasting my time, when i say something i do mean it (95% of the time depending on the content, my plans for world domination are real damnit! ) so I can waste my time, you can not waste my time, because i don't really waste my own time i simply reallocate it regularly !

T is also for tuna and tremendous amounts of T words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to state your opinion!